9 years ago
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Bees
Reeslyn got stung by a bee for the second time this summer! She was swimming over at her Aunt Stephanie’s house and the bee stung her on her back. Steph said that the stinger was inside of Reeslyn’s back still when she got over to her but she couldn’t find the bee but Reeslyn was still complaining and batting at her hair and sure enough the bee was stuck in Reeslyn’s hair. Of course she was hysterical for the first little while but tonight as we were going to bed she said… Mom I think the bee just liked my swimsuit and wanted to wear it so maybe we should buy the bee a really really really small swimsuit so he will have his own and that will make him happy so he won’t sting anybody anymore. It was very cute so I thought I would share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
funny story!
That is such a cute story! I have shared it with my family! They all thought it was so funny. The funn thing was they all remembered who Reeslyn was because of how cute she is.
Wow it is such a small world!!! That is crazy that they even go to the same school...different programs but still how funny. Your family is so cute and I love your house!!!! Well talk to ya later.
Post a Comment