Alrighty just a few things, I need you to move back here and teach my kids gymnastics. You are the cutest I bet all the mom's in the hood are either jealous of you or they love you. 2nd (don't be mad at me) Is your shirt baggy or are you totally showing? That is so stinkin cute if you are showing I want to touch your belly. And last as soon as I get a life with a little more excitement I will do a new post. I have truly been pondering about what to post and I have come to the conclusion that I am officially LAME. I know I am long overdue. SORRY!
Thank you for thinking I am cute but really I am just fat. My shirt is just baggy to hide the awkward stage of pregnancy where you aren't showing yet but you aren't skinny either. I wish I could teach your kids gymnastics too! And your life isn't boring I know you can think of something to post about :)
Katie I am sorry to say but I read your comment about being fat! YEAH RIGHT!!! You don't even look pregnant. I would tell you the truth. You and Steph are tiny! The shirt was baggy but I thought it was a cute shirt! Also.. The performance was so cute! I enjoyed watching it and am glad I could be of some help.
5 comments:
Alrighty just a few things, I need you to move back here and teach my kids gymnastics. You are the cutest I bet all the mom's in the hood are either jealous of you or they love you. 2nd (don't be mad at me) Is your shirt baggy or are you totally showing? That is so stinkin cute if you are showing I want to touch your belly. And last as soon as I get a life with a little more excitement I will do a new post. I have truly been pondering about what to post and I have come to the conclusion that I am officially LAME. I know I am long overdue. SORRY!
Thank you for thinking I am cute but really I am just fat. My shirt is just baggy to hide the awkward stage of pregnancy where you aren't showing yet but you aren't skinny either. I wish I could teach your kids gymnastics too! And your life isn't boring I know you can think of something to post about :)
Good job Reeslyn!
Katie I am sorry to say but I read your comment about being fat! YEAH RIGHT!!! You don't even look pregnant. I would tell you the truth. You and Steph are tiny! The shirt was baggy but I thought it was a cute shirt! Also.. The performance was so cute! I enjoyed watching it and am glad I could be of some help.
you're too kind :)
Post a Comment