Monday, May 14, 2007

6 years and counting


My husband is the most amazing man ever! He has spent the past 2 years working his butt off to make it through PA school. He has learned so much and he amazes me with all the knowledge in his head not only about the medical world but also about the gospel. He works so hard and he never stops. We moved into our new house in January and he has put in new baseboards throughout the house, put in a new bar area for the kids, put together countless amounts of furniture from Ikea (if you've been there you know how much fun that is), added a A/C unit in our garage for my gymnastics, and many other little projects. Our yard always looks perfect and we have a flourishing garden that has peas, squash, lettuce, spinach, brocolli, cauliflower and tomatoes in it. Then after all that he still makes time to play with the kids who think he is the greatest thing ever! I am never lacking for his support in anything! He is truly amazing and I love him very very much!

6 comments:

Marla said...

Whatever Katie, wish I could do a post that nice about my husband. But I can't so oh well I will just admire the qualites he does have. hmmmm

Brooke said...

Ok, now I feel like I need to go post on my blog how amazing my husband is too! You did marry an awesome guy! I remember the first time you met him and came home and told me about it! Wow that was FOREVER ago! Good times!

Spencer and Marlee said...

He is my hero!!!

brit said...

WOW! I was thinking about posting about my husband and the great Mother's Day Gift he made me. But, I will have to come up with some pretty good stuff to top that. You are lucky, but I know you well enough to know that he is just as lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Emily said...

Katie, I don't know if you remember me but I'm Jessica's roommate from BYU and we moved into Marie's apartment after you and Russ moved to Arizona...anyway, just wanted to say hi, sorry I'm a blog stalker (I linked to yours through Jess's) and to say I think your blog (and your house!) are awesome. And to say that I just went to IKEA for the first time yesterday (it just opened in Utah a week ago) and we will soon be putting together our own IKEA furniture. Awesome. Happy anniversary (I think?).