How does someone get so lucky to get what they want EVERY pregnancy? You two must be doing something right. Let me know when you figure it out. Now we have to hope the same luck on Kena! Congratulations!
I'm trying to feel sorry that you're sick, but my jealous feelings for you having a baby keep getting in the way! haha. I'm great! Still plugging along down the education pathway to nowhere soon. I have atleast 2 years possibly 3 if I specialize in ultrasonography. Which is the plan... might i add. But, for now.. I am soaking in every bit of my last free summer from school for years.
10 comments:
CONGRADULATIONS, you will love having a little boy. We love you all,
YAY!!!!! Congrats Katie! I am so excited for you! Having a boy has been so much fun for me I am so excited for you!!!
and it looks like you have a thumb sucker on your hands! :-)
How does someone get so lucky to get what they want EVERY pregnancy? You two must be doing something right. Let me know when you figure it out. Now we have to hope the same luck on Kena! Congratulations!
Congratulations! You are gonna have so much fun! Boys Rock! I am actually thinking about hoping for more of them......is that nuts? Any names in mind?
Mason
That's so wonderful. Congrats. How are you feeling?
I'm feeling horrible but it's ok cause I'M HAVING A BOY!!!
How are you?
I'm trying to feel sorry that you're sick, but my jealous feelings for you having a baby keep getting in the way! haha.
I'm great! Still plugging along down the education pathway to nowhere soon. I have atleast 2 years possibly 3 if I specialize in ultrasonography. Which is the plan... might i add. But, for now.. I am soaking in every bit of my last free summer from school for years.
Congratulation Katie, boys are 'da bomb! What a fun family you'll have... we'll have to hook up my boys with your girls in about 20 years!
Post a Comment