Sunday, June 10, 2007

Primary Talks

Reeslyn gave her first talk in Primary today and she did awesome!!! For any of you that know her know this was huge for her because she gets extremely nervous around people especially big crowds of people. We practiced it a lot this past week and she got right up there and looked right out at everyone and talked right into the microphone with all the confidence in the world. I am so thankful for Primary and all the wonderful things it teaches our kids even when they are only 3.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go Reeslyn!

Nana said...

Reeslyn, I was so glad I could be there to hear your talk. You did a super job and I could hear you way in the back. It was fun to be at your Primary and see your cousins there too...and Mallory. Isn't it nice to have family to see every Sunday at church. Sometimes I go to church and sit alone--and wish I was sitting by some of you,