Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sponge Rollers







Who remembers these? My mom used to put these in my hair every Saturday night so I would have curly hair for church. As I got older I thought that curly hair wasn't "cool" so I would get up really early and go downstairs and wet my hair down, my mom would get so mad at me (sorry mom!). Eventually she got the hint and stopped putting me through the torture of sponge rollers. Needless to say I am now torturing my girls in the same way.

10 comments:

Brooke said...

You need an after pic so we can see how cute they look w/curls!

Jessica said...

reeslyn looked very cute with the curls--i asked her if she liked the curls and she said she loved them!

Spencer and Marlee said...

That is so funny! My mom totally did my hair ever saturday night too! For school pictures too! There are some on my wedding video! There hair looked to cute!

russandkatie said...

I can't believe I didn't think to get an after picture (sorry Brooke) Don't worry though I will be doing it again this Saturday because they turned out so cute so I will post one then.

brit said...

I am still waiting on that after picture. Between the curls and Reeslyns cute glasses, i am thinking I NEED a little girl. They are too freakin cute:)

Di and Justin said...

Katie,
Jaden is wondering (and is very concerned) why you did that to Reeslyn, I told him to have Curly hair like mom's. He then replied, "she needs to pray to heavenly father and when she wakes up it will always be curly like yours mom".

russandkatie said...

that is very cute! Tell Jaden we miss him so much!

Marla said...

Will you please kiss your kids for me they are so cute. When do you go to Powell? The dates, ause I am going for a weekend in July as well.

russandkatie said...

we are going to Powell July 22-26

Brooke said...

Ok, the after pic is so stinkin cute! Oh and all this talk of powell is making me really jealous!