mallory and carter are definitely related...i tried to give carter a cone but i held it so he would stay clean. ya right! he ate it just like mallory and got just as messy!
Yep, as you can see she is in her jammies so I had no intentions of letting her get a hold of it because she was ready for bed but that obviously didn't last long.
3 comments:
She looks like she is in her "happy place"!!! So stinkin cute. I miss those days when it was cute to have ice cream just dripping off of your chin!
mallory and carter are definitely related...i tried to give carter a cone but i held it so he would stay clean. ya right! he ate it just like mallory and got just as messy!
Yep, as you can see she is in her jammies so I had no intentions of letting her get a hold of it because she was ready for bed but that obviously didn't last long.
Post a Comment