Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lake Powell

I decided that maybe I should add some commentary to these photos - We left for Lake Powell on Saturday morning and stayed the first night in the marina on the house boat (for those of you who haven't been to Antelope Point Marina I strongly reccomend it). When the rest of the family arrived on Sunday we headed out to find our spot which was an awesome sandy beach thanks to my lovely husband and his sister Amy! We spent the next 4 days soaking up the sun and playing in the water with all of Russ' family. We had a very nice houseboat to stay on thanks to Russ' dad's "connections" :) that housed all 24 of us very comfortably! Reeslyn and Russ went fishing and when she caught her fish she was so excited! Then she had her first ride on the tube behind the sea doo and still says that that was her favorite part of the trip because Russ fell off and her and Caitlyn stayed on. Mallory was a hoot to watch (as always) playing in the sand and the water. She also like to pretend she was driving the boat with her other 2 cousins her age. Russ got to do some water skiing and fishing and I got to get a much needed tan! It was so much fun!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Forsberg's,
Thanks for posting pictures they are wonderful. There is one picture of Reeslyn that looks so much like you Katie. Looks like so much fun!

Jessica said...

how did you make the collage?

russandkatie said...

go to www.picasa.com and download the software

Jessica said...

thanks

Marla said...

Guess what Katie I thought the sme thing as your mom about that picture of Reeselyn but I wasn't sure if I was going crazy or not. The kids are so cute and getting big. I miss them

Brooke said...

Seriously Katie, you have such an adorable family! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see the little new addition! He is going to have to fight for attention w/two older sisters like he has!

russandkatie said...

I must be blind because I just don't see it, what picture are you guys talking about???

Di and Justin said...

the picture of her, russ and the fish.....at least that's what i think...

brit said...

FUN! We are needing to plan a Lake Powell trip. Doubt it will happen this year....we can't even seem to make it out to Quail this year! How are you feeling?