Both my girls just think the world of their Daddy and always want to be wherever he is! So tonight when Russ was mowing the lawn Mallory wanted to help out!
We live in Arizona remember you have to do it after the sun goes down or before it comes up :) - no it was actually still pretty light outside but my camera made it look a lot darker.
Katie, that is dang cute i want to squeeze her. Justin and Diana are coming to see you. That will be fun. Have they been there before? As for me I will come someday again I swear.
6 comments:
That was so how I was!! Totally a Daddy's girl, BUT loved my Mommy!
WOW what time to you guys mow the lawn?????
We live in Arizona remember you have to do it after the sun goes down or before it comes up :) - no it was actually still pretty light outside but my camera made it look a lot darker.
I am just kidding, everyone that I tell them that we are going there in August they say, "are you aware how hot it will be!!!!! But we are ready!!!!
Katie, that is dang cute i want to squeeze her. Justin and Diana are coming to see you. That will be fun. Have they been there before? As for me I will come someday again I swear.
my whole family is coming the weekend of August 10th to visit, I still don't believe it's really happening. I am way excited!
Post a Comment