
Reeslyn couldn't fall asleep lastnight because she was so excited about going to school today and then this morning she woke up at 6 am and said "mom the sun is up can I go to school yet?" She was so excited and the whole drive to school she kept saying "I'm so excited, I'm so excited!" She went right in when we got there, barely letting me take any pictures because she just wanted to get inside and start school. When we picked her up she said she had so much fun and couldn't wait to go back!
8 comments:
that is awesome!
She looks so cute and big! When I talked to her yesterday I could tell she loved every single minute of it-she was still glowing!
Jaden says "that's cool Rees" and mom why is she wearing a dress she can't run around and play with the boys......
Dear Reeslyn,
I love your dress and your hair looks so pretty.
(How about those curlers)
Love,
Grandma
She looks so great! I hope she had a great time.
Eeew I can't wait to see you all, you're coming in September right?
September? I would LOVE to see you. How long are you coming for?
She has grown up so fast! She is so cute, i LOVE her dress!
Post a Comment