Monday, August 13, 2007

Go Diamondbacks
















This weekend most of my family came to visit us, so naturally we had to convert them and take them to an Arizona Diamondbacks game. Once we told my sister-in-law that the stadium had A/C and my brother that they were giving out free truckers hats they were on board! We had so much fun!!!

6 comments:

brit said...

Fun for you guys! Mike and I are thinking of coming out there for our anniversary to a game. Or, we may end up going to LA for a game. You look great.

Megan R. said...

Katie-
I'm so glad you commented, it's so good to hear from you again. We can't lose contact again. Your family is so cute. so are you expecting baby number 3? I need to look more through your blog. I was just so excited to hear from you that i had to hurry and respond. email me sometime megrapier@hotmail.com
Megan

It's Been a Day! said...

Megan just told me how you two know eachother. did you live in the pv5th ward? She said you lived next to Adrianne Hunt and if so, we may have been in the same ward!! I used to live on 1000 East on the cul-de-sac. Let me know. Megan was one of my best friends from high school. Such a small world.

We love baseball games - however, we are die hard Red Sox fans in my family!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How fun! I actually was thinking about you and how your family was coming this past weekend. Hope everyone had a wonderful time! We are sure excited to some visit!

Claire said...

Love the hats!!! It was really fun sitting with you and Reese last night... she was so cute working hard on those cards!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Thank you so much for posting the pictures, what fun.
You are the best and give all three of my grandbabies hugs and kisses. I miss you guys so much.
Love Mom and Neil