Monday, September 3, 2007

Already stealing her sister's clothes


Reeslyn was at her cousins house today and Mallory went into her room and opened her drawers and got out a pair of Ariel jammies and gave them to me to put on her. So I did and then she opened the drawer again and got out another pair of pants and handed them to me to put on her and then another and another and so on. She was so proud of herself once she had all of them on and her face in this picture shows it all.

4 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

hey, once the older sister is out of the house, it's fair game. That's how i felt with my brother's stuff when he went on his mission. Ok, maybe not his clothes!

Brooke said...

she is so cute i seriously want to squeeze her!

brit said...

I love her smile.....like, "I am so funny!"

Nana said...

I think Mallory is another entertainer for the family.