OK...NOT fair!
Yeah! A boy!I am sure your husband will be happy to get his little boy. You look great.
you look great!
So the older Reese gets she looks SO much like you! You are beautiful!
you look amazing! i hope you are feeling as good as you look!
Looking good as always:)
Ok..Not fair. You look awesome! How are you feeling?
I feel pretty good, just tired but pretty good.
Yeah, only 10 weeks until I get to come see you!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OK...NOT fair!
Yeah! A boy!I am sure your husband will be happy to get his little boy. You look great.
you look great!
So the older Reese gets she looks SO much like you! You are beautiful!
you look amazing! i hope you are feeling as good as you look!
Looking good as always:)
Ok..Not fair. You look awesome! How are you feeling?
I feel pretty good, just tired but pretty good.
Yeah, only 10 weeks until I get to come see you!!!
Post a Comment