Last weekend Reeslyn's cousin Caitlyn spent the night and we spent most of the day outside planting flowers and winter grass. Both of them insisted on wearing jackets because "it's freezing outside"! Apparently they have thin Arizona blood.
9 years ago
7 comments:
Very cute! I've felt a little chilly too-WE LOVE ARIZONA WEATHER!!!
That is hilarious. I am laughing right now. It reminds me of being in St. George. A few weeks ago when I went to California I had to wear pants and a jacket cause I was cold and my cousins were totally laughing at me. What can we say we're spoiled, you more than me.
That's a cute picture!!! Too funny.
It's so funny how we get used to things being so hot so when the temp dips a little it's "so cold" The weather in Manti felt sooooo good it was like 40..something degrees and I was loving it while everyone else was freezing.
My favorite is that they both have jackets on but no shoes! That is totally me!
That is too funny...I could get used to that thin Arizona blood and the 80 degree weather in October!
They must not take after Nana--it generally is never too cold for me--but I am right there with them on the "no shoes" fashion.
Post a Comment