What do you do when your child starts climbing out of her crib when she's only 20 months old? You put the stair gate in the door, right? So what do you do when she starts climbing over the stair gate???
At 2:00 this morning Mallory came walking into our bedroom with the home phone that she had gone out to the family room to get! Just as happy as can be talking away to herself. I took her into Reeslyn's room and laid her down in Reeslyn's bed because I knew the crib was a lost cause and at 4:00 Russ went in to check on her and she was asleep on the floor next to some toys that she had obviously been playing with. I tried again today to put her down for her nap in the crib and she didn't even wait for me to leave the room before she climbed out. What do I do with the little stink???
9 years ago
8 comments:
I had the same problem with Grace only she was 10 months and she climbed out and hit the ground not her feet. I brought a crib tent from Wal-mart.com it was a life saver. Good Luck.
So funny. She just had an important phone call to make that couldn't wait MOM-jeesh!! I wish I had some words of advice, but I don't. My mother-in-law swears she used ropes to tie her kids in thier beds-I'm not sure I'd recommend that! Good Luck!
Not like I am experienced but I did babysit a little boy that climbed out and his parents got a crib net too. They loved it so did the little boy. They sayed it worked great.
Jaden was ready to get out of his bed at 18mos so we just bought him a twin bed and put the bed rails up and he has done great ever since..... Jocelyn is already wanting to get out of hers but I am holding off till 18mos.. good luck.
More things to look forward to. I don't have any suggestions...maybe handcuffs to the crib:) Just kidding. Let me know what works for you so I will know what to try!
Looks like I'll have to bring the crib rail over--at least she is not so attached to her crib that she would be upset when it was time for Mason to move in.
Wish I could help you out Katie...I got nothing.
i haven't had that problem with tyson. His crib was his little personal space and he never attempted to climb out - which is weird since he climbed out of everything else. i hope you can solve the problem soon!!
Post a Comment