This weekend we went to San Clemente and stayed in a condo on the beach with Russ' parents! We had so much fun on Friday at Sea World where Reeslyn got to feed and pet a dolphin and get her picture taken with a cow that had pink glasses just like her! And Mallory was so excited to see the penguins! We also got to spend lots of time at the beach. My mom and Neil drove down from Ojai on Thursday to see us as well. It was a very fun vacation!
9 years ago
10 comments:
Reeslyn is so your little "mini me". You have an adorable family! Just can't wait to see the new little one!!!
How fun it looks like you all had a fun time..... get ready to go to Disney Land with us in October 2008
How fun! What a perfect vacation before Russ starts work!
I love sea world. I think I like it more than the kids. We got season passes last year and we definatley did not get our fill!!
Yeah, I had so much fun thank you for inviting me.
Give hugs to everyone!
PS Loved seeing your tummy in the picture with the starfish!
Love,
Mom/Grandma
How fun, We are going in November, we can't wait. when are you due? I love seeing pictures of your cute family.
Cute I didn't know you did that. I love that picture of the family, Reeslyn just looks like a little model and so proud of her daddy! I love those dang kids. I am glad you had fun. Frankie loves Sea World, he was a riot when we went.
How fun! I didn't know you went to Sea World too!! LUCKY! I am sure the girls had a blast. My cousin just took her little boys. That is all they talk about now. They loved it. Glad you had a great time.
I'm due November 27th
So cute Katie!! You have a cute little family. It will be so wierd to have a little boy in the picture.
Post a Comment