Hello! I don't know you but I saw your post on Ashlynn's blog and I used to live in St. George too and I am now currently living in Peoria, Arizona. We should meet some time for a play date or something!
what cute pictures of the girls with your mom Katie. We should have thought to have you take a couple of pictures of us with the girls on this trip....for the grandparents scrapbook I am going to do--someday. they may be the only grandchildren we get to Sea World and the beach with. It really was a fun trip.
I JUST LOVE BEING A GRANDMA! IT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING! (AND I LOVE MY KIDS FOR THEIR PART, EVEN THE GRANDDOGGIES AND FUTURE HAPPENINGS) SMILING GRANDMA
9 comments:
grandma's are the best!
How cute!!! I love your mom!
So sweet. What a nice grandma they have!!!
Oh! I love your mom! Tell her hello for me! It has been a long time! Grandma's are great though!
Hey, We love your mom too!
Hello! I don't know you but I saw your post on Ashlynn's blog and I used to live in St. George too and I am now currently living in Peoria, Arizona. We should meet some time for a play date or something!
small world.
what cute pictures of the girls with your mom Katie. We should have thought to have you take a couple of pictures of us with the girls on this trip....for the grandparents scrapbook I am going to do--someday. they may be the only grandchildren we get to Sea World and the beach with. It really was a fun trip.
I JUST LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!
IT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING!
(AND I LOVE MY KIDS FOR THEIR PART, EVEN THE GRANDDOGGIES AND FUTURE HAPPENINGS)
SMILING GRANDMA
Post a Comment