Congratulations. He is so cute. I bet your happy to be all done with it all. It makes me want another one though, there is just something about babies. Your going to have so much fun, 3 kids is fun. I'm sure your girls are going to love it
He is soo CUTE!!! I can't wait to come up there! I told Spencer if I didn't have to run on Saturday I would have driven up there this weekend. I am going to come!! Oh.. I wish I was there! Congrats! BY the way you look SOO GOOD!! It doesn't even look like you had a baby!
Yeah for you, I have been meaning to call you but I can't get away from my screaming children for long enough. I bet Russ is so excited for his boy he is so cute. Can't wait to see him.
17 comments:
So precious! Congratulations to all of you!!!
Love, Mare and Dane
Yeah - congrats you guys look great!
Congratulations Katie! That is Jaycee's birthday too. Cute name. He is a cutie. Now we just have to wait for Lia to come.
Congratulations!!! He's so cute! And you look great!
What a cute little boy!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see him.
Congratulations! Looks like Russ needed a rest after all the work he did during delivery!!
Congratulations. He is so cute. I bet your happy to be all done with it all. It makes me want another one though, there is just something about babies. Your going to have so much fun, 3 kids is fun. I'm sure your girls are going to love it
He is soo CUTE!!! I can't wait to come up there! I told Spencer if I didn't have to run on Saturday I would have driven up there this weekend. I am going to come!! Oh.. I wish I was there! Congrats! BY the way you look SOO GOOD!! It doesn't even look like you had a baby!
Yay!! Congrats and I am glad he is here! You look awesome for just having a baby!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Now, don't share any horror stories of what its like to have three kids....I need encouragement.
Yeah for you, I have been meaning to call you but I can't get away from my screaming children for long enough. I bet Russ is so excited for his boy he is so cute. Can't wait to see him.
I am so happy everything went so well! He is DARLING and Russ looks like such a proud poppa! Miss you guys!
please tell me you had an epidural, nobody should look that good after giving birth. congratulations!
YES YES YES to epidurals!!!
congrats! You look amazing. can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy!!
Congratulations! What a sweet little guy (tall!). Let me know how 3 works for you!
Congrats! He is Beautiful, and you look awesome.
Post a Comment