Russ seems to have adjusted well with his little son! Did he introduce him to the Suns yet? =) Cute pics, you're right, he does look so different with his eyes open. I think cuz they are so dark with that dark hair!
Katie he is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to hold him. I am finally back in town and foaming at the mouth to come over. I will call you tomorrow and we'll chat! I hope you are feeling well.....knowing you, you are probably already adjusted. I am convinced you are wonder woman. Talk to you soon, and did I mention that Mason is soooooo flippin' cute?
Katie. Can you send me your address and stuff? I am so glad after all this time we have been reunited through the wonderful world of blogging! jessbperry@hotmail.com. I am trying to update my lists to send out Christmas cards!! What are your plans for Christmas? Are you staying in AZ or what? Do you guys ever make it up to Utah anymore?
So sweet. I can't believe how quick they grow. Enjoy him and take care of yourself. Thanks for contacting me and letting me in on your blog. I don't know how you find the time.... jamie
15 comments:
So cute!! Who does everyone say he looks like?
I can't get over how much Dark hair he has....he is so cute Katie...
What a cute little boy. I love his hair. Congrats again. How fun.
Oh how cute. It makes me SO excited for mine! Too bad they don't stay that tiny for very long. HOpe your enjoying every minute!!!!
He is precious! Can't wait to see him again!
He is so precious. What a cute little boy!
Russ seems to have adjusted well with his little son! Did he introduce him to the Suns yet? =) Cute pics, you're right, he does look so different with his eyes open. I think cuz they are so dark with that dark hair!
He is adorable!! We are coming up next Friday. I am going to come see him!!! I am soo SOOO excited!
he's so darling!! i can't believe all that hair!!
Katie he is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to hold him. I am finally back in town and foaming at the mouth to come over. I will call you tomorrow and we'll chat! I hope you are feeling well.....knowing you, you are probably already adjusted. I am convinced you are wonder woman. Talk to you soon, and did I mention that Mason is soooooo flippin' cute?
Katie. Can you send me your address and stuff? I am so glad after all this time we have been reunited through the wonderful world of blogging! jessbperry@hotmail.com. I am trying to update my lists to send out Christmas cards!! What are your plans for Christmas? Are you staying in AZ or what? Do you guys ever make it up to Utah anymore?
So sweet. I can't believe how quick they grow. Enjoy him and take care of yourself. Thanks for contacting me and letting me in on your blog. I don't know how you find the time....
jamie
He is adorable. Russ sure looks like a proud poppa! I love his fuzzy hair!!!
oh my heck he is so cute!! this is Lindsay brookes little sister.
Congrats! He is such a cute little guy. I love hair his hair. So darling. You'll have to let me know how 3 is.
Post a Comment