You will love it.... I love mine. your clothes come out so much cleaner. Have fun and keep us posted on the Baby
I love my front loader. It is great, even though I hate doing laundry.
Who knew what went on in that washing machine........
I could watch one forever! So glad you got one! Very nice!
those washer and dryers are the best. i can't wait until we get into a real place so i can get myself some.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You will love it.... I love mine. your clothes come out so much cleaner. Have fun and keep us posted on the Baby
I love my front loader. It is great, even though I hate doing laundry.
Who knew what went on in that washing machine........
I could watch one forever! So glad you got one! Very nice!
those washer and dryers are the best. i can't wait until we get into a real place so i can get myself some.
Post a Comment