We are loving the rain too. Mallory's hair looks so cute.
What fun! Mallory looks like she's having a blast. What a little adventure bug! Is that Reeslyn in her yellow rain jacket?Love, Aunt Mare
That is so funny! We've also LOVED the rain! She looks so cute and like she had the best time!
wow that is a lot of rain, did it flood your house...justin is laughing saying NO...very fun
just a leak in the roof, are you still laughing Justin? :)
She looks like she is having so much fun! Bryn doesn't like the snow too much...too cold. But I bet she would just love running aorund in the rain!
the comment that said from Pam and Neil was actually from me... I guess your mom forgot to log out....
I love Rain!! WE just had a HUGE storm! Cute girls! I am waiting to take them to come stay with me:)
K that was the best rainy day I have ever had! looks like your girls loved it too!! Yes I am living in Phoenix right now.
i'm not sure she could look like she is having more fun!! she's adorable.
only in phoenix do kids get so excited over rain! cute!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
We are loving the rain too. Mallory's hair looks so cute.
What fun! Mallory looks like she's having a blast. What a little adventure bug! Is that Reeslyn in her yellow rain jacket?
Love,
Aunt Mare
That is so funny! We've also LOVED the rain! She looks so cute and like she had the best time!
wow that is a lot of rain, did it flood your house...justin is laughing saying NO...very fun
just a leak in the roof, are you still laughing Justin? :)
She looks like she is having so much fun! Bryn doesn't like the snow too much...too cold. But I bet she would just love running aorund in the rain!
the comment that said from Pam and Neil was actually from me... I guess your mom forgot to log out....
I love Rain!! WE just had a HUGE storm! Cute girls! I am waiting to take them to come stay with me:)
K that was the best rainy day I have ever had! looks like your girls loved it too!! Yes I am living in Phoenix right now.
i'm not sure she could look like she is having more fun!! she's adorable.
only in phoenix do kids get so excited over rain! cute!
Post a Comment