Let me preface this by telling you that they are only 10 days apart so we try (because they have all the same friends and it's so much easier on us) to have their parties together each year. Well this year it is taking a little convincing on my part because Reeslyn wants to have a princess party with only girls...
Reeslyn - Hunter I'm inviting you to my b-day party
Hunter - (very excited) you are?
Reeslyn - Yes and Isaac is coming too and all the girls are going to be princesses and you and Isaac are going to be the Princes and bring us flowers.
9 years ago
5 comments:
I love little princes and princesses. They rule.
See you soon!
Love grandma
Hey, if she has to have boys at her party-she better dang get some flowers out of it!! I'm sure we can arrange that! I'm glad you were able to convince her-so funny!
How cute! I understand the girl thing.
I love little girls and that they always want to be princesses. And a princess needs a prince. She has it right there!
I always thought Reeslyn was a smart cookie!! What good are men if they don't bring flowers? Your blog is so cute.....love the pumpkins and love Reeslyn's picture. I'll see you in the am. Wish you were coming to St. George with me, but I guess getting a baby here is more important :-) Love, Aub
PS You have been tagged, so see my blog for details
Post a Comment