That is so exciting-FINALLY!! It will be once again so fun to have two cousins so close in age! We also can't wait to see Mason again. It will be fun to see what they name this new -ER.
Congratulations Stephanie and Keith, I hope to see this new little one soon. Perhaps Reese is a Fwilliam, that could be Forsberg, Fisher-Milner, Gwilliam.....grandmas don't you love it!
7 comments:
Yay! I'm glad he's here! He's a good sized baby!
I am so excited to see you guys this weekend!! TWO new NEPHEWS!!!
That is so exciting-FINALLY!! It will be once again so fun to have two cousins so close in age! We also can't wait to see Mason again. It will be fun to see what they name this new -ER.
Congrats. Guess what I just noticed? That picture of Reeslyn on the side of your blog looks so much like you! She is adorable...so are all your kids!
I think she is starting to look more like me as she gets older, which I love :)
Congratulations Stephanie and Keith, I hope to see this new little one soon.
Perhaps Reese is a Fwilliam, that could be Forsberg, Fisher-Milner, Gwilliam.....grandmas don't you love it!
Tell Stephanie and Keith we said congrats and we LOVE the name!!
Post a Comment