Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Tree

I want to see a picture of everybody's Christmas Trees!!! So if you are reading this then you have been tagged! Post it on your blog and hurry before the season ends!!!

P.S. Can you tell I have an almost 2 year old who takes all the ornaments off the bottom half of the tree :)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

How cute! I have been putting off taking a pic of mine. But I guess now that ive been tagged i must! :) so cute katie! (and of COURSE i will call you when i come to town!!!)

Jess Perry said...

I love your tree! It looks so great!I can't believe Christmas is almost here and it is time to take stuff down in like 2 weeks...so sad!

Anonymous said...

sweet memories of when I was there watching Mallory dismantle the tree and running before she got caught. Love it!

It's Been a Day! said...

i love it. looks amazing.

Kena said...

Gotta love the 2 year olds. The tree looks good Katie.