Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Easiest person to buy for???

Apparently ME because every year my husband seems to find the perfect gift! Last year he got me a Garmin GPS watch for running and the year before he got me pink golf clubs. And this year I am the proud new owner of a pink Ipod Shuffle, a bluetooth and the new version (just out 3 weeks ago) of a BOSCH!!! I love you honey!!! Thank you for spoiling me every year!

4 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Husbands always seem to come up with the perfect, most thoughtful gifts don't they? How fun to get spoiled!

Marla said...

I think your Husband is great to and I have to admit mine does pretty while also. I am always satisfied and surprised. But what exactly is that Bosch? Is it a mixer or what all does it do? I am glad you like it, how could you not it is a Bosch. haha Merry late Christmas!

russandkatie said...

it's a mixer and blender and juicer

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Russ, I am impressed! My husband doesn't even know that our mixer has a name......and even if he did, he would never think to replace our Bosch with a new and improved one :-) I am so jealous! I'll come over and let's make rolls and ooohhh and ahhhhh over your machine. I am glad you guys had a great Christmas. I love the video of the Barbie jeep. Tell Reeslyn not to worry.....Carson has had his for over a year and we've seen no improvement in driving skills :-) It is so fun to watch them try to learn. Talk to you soon