Saturday, December 29, 2007

She's starting to get the hang of it

4 comments:

Kena said...

So fun! I love how Mallory is just happy to be there.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Russ is going to get some good excercise! I hope your new pool fence makes it through driver's ed! Ally will be excited to come for a ride!

It's Been a Day! said...

what a fun present. i want one of those!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Haven't had a chance to check your blog forever...way fun stuff! I am so jealous of your BOSCH...do share all your baking from that =) And Reeslyn in the jeep? Classic! Love it! Dawson drives better than her already, but he gets distracted so easily so he sometimes just runs right into people or walls or whatever while he's looking off and still pushing the petal! It's so funny! Reeslyn should come over with the jeep and join our car lot...i think we have 4 ride ons out there right now...thankfully not all ours! =)