Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Did you go to the SALON Today?


I have to preface this by saying that I love my hair stylist, she does an amazing job on highlighting and cutting my hair!!! But... I always come home with a big poof on top of my head. It's hilarious!

So after a little help from the hair straightener here is what it really looks like.



11 comments:

Diana said...

It still looked great poofy but I do like the straight style.
Thanks again for helping with the blog today. I haven't gotten back to it since you left though.

Brooke said...

First off, it was SO good to see you last week. I miss you so much! (has it REALLY been 4 years! Too long if you ask me!) Your family is adorable, and so is your home! It was so great to FINALLY meet Mallory and Mason, and get to see how big Reese is!

Second, I miss being your hair stylist. You make ANY hairdo look good. NOT FAIR!

Kena said...

That is hilarious! It almost looks like a wig. Love the straightner.

Aleisha said...

Cute as always!!!

Marla said...

You look so different. I like it though, one suggestion, do it yourself the straigtner is mos def the way to go. I always hate my hair until I kix it myself, what is with the stylist that are stuck with big high hair. I don't think I have ever seen you with bangs, have I? Are you ever coming to St. George? I don't think May is going to work out anymore cause she thinks they are probably leaving on a Wednesday, hello I have children to care for. I will figure out how to see you soon, Mason wants to meet me!

Wow that was long!

Marla said...

What's up with this word identification and approval crap? Feel me in on the point please.

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

What a cute cut! What is it with hair stylists...mine always does that TOO! So funny.

Di and Justin said...

okay so when I pulled up your blog I thought what the CRAP... then I read and scrolled down... I love my hairstylist two but I come home looking.... well let's just say like a old lady who went to the salon and got a perm and it didn't take.. the whole curly hair thing some don't know what to do with it...
Jaden was telling his friend today that his Aunt katie is coming and she is bringing his NEW BABY COUSIN... I shouldn't have told him yet... now that is all I am hearing

Jeni said...

Woowoo... I love it! The straighter look looks much better!

It's Been a Day! said...

that's so funny! that's some body you have in your hair!

Amy said...

Hello Barbie, Ellie would like to bring you home. That is some poof :o) I thought I did something wrong and was on someone else's blog when your beautiful hair came up! Awesome bathroom.