
The Easter Bunny had a swimming theme this year to help us get ready for the upcoming season. Plus The Little Einsteins for Mallory! I bought her Annie a few weeks ago and when we got home she said "Mommy, Annie misses Leo" in the sweetest most sincere little voice. What mother can resist that??? so I made a quick phone call to the Easter Bunny and you can see the excitement on her face !!! We had an Easter egg hunt at Nana and Grandad's house with all of the cousins which was a blast and a few days earlier got Easter pictures taken for Nana's birthday.
5 comments:
Whenever I'm having a bad day all I will need to do is look at this picture with Mall and her goggles! She looks hot. Oh it is making me laugh. Your cute little kids look like they had fun. We need to get together!!! I am so excited that Kena is coming....so for sure we'll get together and have girls night then, but we need to get our families together sometime soon too. We'll see you on Thursday! Oh, and make sure to hide the Einsteins or Carson will for sure never ever want to leave your house :-)
So cute. Mallory looks so grown up, she's changed the most since we were there and Mason is getting so big. I think Reeslyn is looking more like you, Katie.
Cute Katie! I can't wait to come see you!
Hey what's your email address? I want to send you an invite for our blog. I decided to go private.
I love their easter pictures. Mason is getting so big.
Such a cute picture! Where did you go? Mallory is looking so much older and Reeslyn's haircut is SO CUTE! Maybe I will bring Dawson this week so I can see you =) I will have to check out what day you said again!
Post a Comment