Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day


One of my favorite traditions/holidays as a kid was St. Patrick's Day! The leprachauns would always come to our house and turn everything green (even the toilet bowl water). Now that I am grown I was hoping they would still find my house and show my kids what a fun day it can be. Well they did and because we decorated a box for them they filled it for us with a prize and left a funny green trail behind them as they hid it
[how magical]

7 comments:

Kena said...

My aunt Tiffany does that same thing. What nice and creative mom's you are.

Anonymous said...

The luck of the Irish will always be with ya, tis your lucky day!
Top of the Mornin!

Jessica said...

so fun! Marlee made green pancakes this morning for breakfast--the kids loved it. you girls are fun!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How cute! I bet that they were so excited. yesturday when Reeselyn was telling me about the treasure chest she was excited. I bet this morning was so fun for her! What a fun tradition!

Diana said...

I will have to do better next year...I mean I hope the leprachauns come to our house next year. Looks like fun!

Marla said...

You are such a better mom than me.

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

What a cute idea. I'm sure the girls had so much fun with that!!