Literally she does! The cashier at the grocery store, the lady who came to fix our cable yesterday... the list goes on and on. So next time she says "Mommy tell them I can whistle" I can come back with the response, "She saw you whistle on the blog honey"
9 years ago
10 comments:
Nice one!!! So talented! And you can tell by her smile she is so proud! Ansley tries once in a while but isn't there yet. I'm pretty sure I am okay with that! I am thinking once it starts...it will be non stop for days!
Reeslyn--you've gotton better than the last time I heard you whistle--so you have been practicing lots. Keep up the good work and the next time we come over you can show grandad how well you are doing. You are really better than me now!!!nana
reeslyn--you are doing a great job. keep up the good practice. we love you.
Wow! Reeslyn whistles better than her Aunt Lorraine. I can only sort of whistle on the inhale. Cute girl looks a lot like her mother did when I first got to know her.
WOW!! Reeslyn, we are so impressed with your whistling!
That is awesome Reese! She is so proud I love it!! What a cute shirt too! Love you tons Reese!
So cute!
way to go! very impressive. I was a lot older than that when I learned to whistle!! She looks so cute in that video!! Love it.
Good job Reeslyn!
So cute!! And I love the big, proud smile at the end!!
Post a Comment