too bad we didn't know you were swimming we woulda joined the party! we took carter swimming at nana's house today...we'll have to have a swimming party another day!
i wish we had a pool. we had triple digits yesterday as well, but had no relief from a pool!! your kids look like they are going to have fun in the water this summer!!
8 comments:
I'm so jealous!! There is still snow in the mountain of Cedar.
My kids are doing the exact same thing as I'm writing this! Don't you love it!?
too bad we didn't know you were swimming we woulda joined the party! we took carter swimming at nana's house today...we'll have to have a swimming party another day!
I don't know how people live in AZ without a pool! Break out the sunscreen cause its HOT! My kids have been swimming already too!
Ok we are coming to visit. You have room?!
How fun to have a pool. That makes the heat so much more enjoyable. I love the picture of your little boy. He is getting so big.
i wish we had a pool. we had triple digits yesterday as well, but had no relief from a pool!! your kids look like they are going to have fun in the water this summer!!
Ok, mason is SOOOOO cute! he is getting so big! i LOVE it!
Post a Comment