Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memories

I have had so much fun leaving memories on other people's blogs so I decided to give it a whirl!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

10 comments:

brit said...

I remember that I have always and forever thought you were so beautiful. I also remember how I was so in love with your brother but I didn't want you to ever think that was why I was your friend. I guess you could say I was infatuated with all the G fam! I've loved getting back in touch ELECTRONICALLY!

Anonymous said...

Well, actually it's embarrasing. But my first thought was when you guys moved into our ward. I thought, wow you must be a snob because you were/are so beautiful. I quickly found out that was/is so not the case. Your family is just as beautiful as you on the inside and out.

It's Been a Day! said...

We haven't met that much. But, I do remember when Russ came to our apartment to tell us he was engaged and how happy he was. He just was so in love with you. It was so great. I also remember coming to your wedding reception and thinking you were such a beautiful bride. I think you have some very darling kids and I can tell you are an incredible mother. And from your blog posts and comments, I can tell you are very funny person. And well, we can't forget that we were in the same ward - just at different times. You don't get much better than the Pv5th!!

Adventures with Bruce and Lorraine said...

I remember that when I first met you I thought you were the prettiest baby. I just couldn't understand why you had a growth on your wrist until I saw you settle down in your crib to go to sleep...sucking on it. You were still adorable.

Emily said...

I remember going with Jess to meet you at your apartment in Provo and thinking it was cute...and then getting engaged and asking if we could have your apartment after you moved! It was small and the shower was gross, but I loved that basement apartment. thanks for passing it on to me!

The Boyles said...

I remember going to Richfield with Jeff and you for an overnight trip when we were in 6th grade. We had so much fun, wasn't there a carnival in town?

I also remember your black eye that your brother gave you with his piggy bank... and hanging at your house (or mine) almost daily and that I think my parents loved you more than they loved me when you lived with us for a while =)

Man, too many memories, I wish I had more recent ones=)

Katie

The Boyles said...

I remember going to Richfield with Jeff and you for an overnight trip when we were in 6th grade. We had so much fun, wasn't there a carnival in town?

I also remember your black eye that your brother gave you with his piggy bank... and hanging at your house (or mine) almost daily and that I think my parents loved you more than they loved me when you lived with us for a while =)

Man, too many memories, I wish I had more recent ones=)

Katie

Aleisha said...

You and I haven't had much one on one time but I have seen you from a distance be the greatest friend to Kena. She loves you and thinks the world of you. I think you are a beautiful person inside and out.

Jana said...

Wow, memories with Katie! There was your dog Bo that we all used to ride! Fighting with Lindsay about who we were friends with! (Girls are so complicated). Using your big huge bathtub as a hot tub. Not seeing you forever and then when we do, it is like we were never apart. Going to Moab and staying on the floor at the river rafting place. All the guys were so amazed by your legs! When you married Russ, your were able to take over our sweet apartment in Marie's basement. (Pink Shag, pink toilet, tiny shower.... we could go on!) My favorite memory of all is that you are the greatest friend and that I can never forget!

Family of Disney said...

Hi Katie! I remember you being a little girl when I'd come over to play with Amy. Wait now that I think about it, I was a little girl then too. I remember you'd try to play with us, but we weren't going to have it. What a small world that you ended up marring my husband's cousin and we'd both end up in AZ!