As we walked up and down the streets of Cabo and Ensenada we kept hearing over and over again "Special deals for the newlyweds", "Half price for the newlyweds". Of course in Mexico they will say anything to make some money but we soaked it all in because we certainly felt like newlyweds (thanks to my mom and step-dad who stayed home with the kids!!!)
If they only knew we had 7 years and 3 kids under our belts!
14 comments:
EEEW I am so Jealous and you look FA-REAKIN HOT! Go Katie, I bet you two acted like newlyweds too. haha
Ok..so your trip was WAY better than mine! How fun. I'm so glad you got to get away. How was the cruise? I've always wanted to go on a cruise but am to chicken. Is it worth it?
Funny--I have almost the exact same picture of Sean in Cabo on the beach with the the boat in the background! Can't wait to hear more about the trip--did you guys go parasailing? Looks like it from one of the pictures.
Fun, Fun, Fun! What a cute couple. It's great that Mom and Neil could watch the kids for you guys. What a blessing and great get-a-way. Do tell all about the cruise - the commercials look great but you never know until you have 'insider' information :o)
Amy
Ok. I totally see how they could be mistaken.
You guys are H.O.T.
Did I mention I am jealous...well I am.
I so have to agree, WOW!!! Jealous and you guys look amazing. Good job on getting away, I'm a big fan on the occasional personal time with & without the spouse. That is what helps keep you in touch and a much better parent. CONGRATS! Just because you aren't truly newlyweds doesn't mean you can't act like it, way to keep the passion alive.
Wow, 7 years? Can that even be possible? Where has our youth gone?! Though you look fabulous. Glad you had a good time!
OH CABO-next time let's go together...give us a few years :)! So glad you guys had so much fun! Gotta love the "honeymooners" ...almost free!!
So jealous!
I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm glad you had such a good time. You deserve it!!
How fun!! I'm jealous.
We've been trying to go on a vacation for months now. So good for you guys you deserve it:) plus you look amazing.
i'm so jealous of your trip. i bet it was so nice to get away.
FUN! I can't wait to hear about it over our nice dinner on our double date with our hot hubby's......we just need to figure out when that will be :-) Also, when can we come swim? We are melting and miss you so much that we should really kill two birds with one stone. What do you think?
Post a Comment