I almost forgot with all the excitement of getting new dogs to post pictures of our trip to St. George. We got to spend 11 days enjoying the cooler weather (it's amazing that St. George feels cool to me now). When we first got there we spent some time with Kena and her family and then we got to have a mini family reunion with my brother & family and my Mom & Neil. It was so much fun but I will have to say that I am never taking a trip without Russ again!!! Mallory said that she wanted to go home and see Daddy about 50 times a day and Mason didn't want to be put down. Reeslyn did have a blast with her cousin Jaden and her friend Rylee though and when we left she started bawling because she was so sad to leave them.
9 years ago
7 comments:
How FUN! I am so jealous that you got to spend 11 days there! I will agree with you though...it isn't that fun without your husband! LOVE LOVE LOVE the puppies! I want one! :)
you were here eh? we shoulda gotten together......
Oh my gosh Katie, this is Neysa. You probably remember me because their is noone with my name. Anyways your blog is sooooo adorable. I got yours off of Jana's. Your kids are so cute and I was looking at the older posts and saw when you were pregnant. Your are like the cutest person pregnant I swear. Anyways just wanted to say hello. You can visit my blog if you want at thepoers.blogspot.com.
Oh my gosh Katie this is Neysa. You remember me probably because noone has my name. Anyways I got your blog off of Jana's. It is so adorable. I love it. How are you? If you want to you can visit my blog at thepoers.blogspot.com
Hey Katie, this is Neysa. I got your blog off of Jana's. How are you? your blog is so adorable and your kids are way cute. Anyways if you want to come visit my blog, it is thepoers.blogspot.com.
Katie,
COME BACK!!!! I miss you!! I need to come visit you next though...right?! Our kids are so adorable! Thank for being such a wonderful friend and letting me get away with Nick for a mini trip. Yes, Katie came to visit me and ended up babysitting my kids while Nick and I went to Vegas for two days. The best!!!
i love trips to see family. looks and sounds like a great trip!
Post a Comment