Faster I'm Starving!
100 dishes in 25 minutes or less
I hate cookbooks! I figure why spend money on a recipe that I can get on the internet for free, right? Well this cookbook is more of an idea book for me. I hate figuring out what to make for dinner but what I hate even more is when I don't even know what the ingredients are that I am supposed to be putting into the dinner. I love simple recipes that actually still taste good. So I got this book at Deseret Book today because it was only $5 and as I have been reading through it the thought has popped into my head on almost every single recipe, duh why didn't I think of that!!! Most of the ingredients in these recipes are things I already have but it just tells me how to put it together to make it taste good, brilliant! Seriously if I didn't have 3 kids and gymnastics to teach I probably could have thought of all these recipes on my own but the point is that I don't have time to think about it and this book does it for me (and for only $5)!
1 comment:
So...what was for dinner tonight? Was it from the book? Sounds like something I need. I feel like we eat the same things over and over again. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment