I was in the kitchen with Mallory and the cupboard door shut a little louder than I planned and Mallory said "Mommy you scared me". I said "Sorry Mallory", she said "that's ok I scare myself sometimes too."
That is so cute! I bet she said it in just a such a matter of fact way too that made it even more hilarious. Wish we could play :) Tell all your bunch that the Lockhart cousins look at them everyday and talk about how fun it would be to have them in their circuses and other fun :)
9 comments:
She is a crack up!
Oh Mallory....
hilarious!
She is so adorable! I love the things they say at this age.
She is so funny!
I love Mallory!!
That is so cute! I bet she said it in just a such a matter of fact way too that made it even more hilarious. Wish we could play :) Tell all your bunch that the Lockhart cousins look at them everyday and talk about how fun it would be to have them in their circuses and other fun :)
You need to write a book about Mallory!!
Oh, that's adorable. I can't wait to hear what my little guy is thinking. I think it must be great to see the world through the eyes of a child.
Post a Comment