We started off our trip by heading to Goofy's kitchen for breakfast! What an amazing way to start the day!!!
Then we headed to the park and decided to go on Snow White first, hey it's Halloween you have to scare the kids a little (Mallory didn't agree with me) so we redeemed ourselves by going on the carousel and they all loved it especially Mason!!!
After a few more rides over at Disneyland we ventured over to California Adventures
And saw Reeslyn's favorite show that she still remembers and talks about from our trip to Disneyland when she was 2, The Bugs Life Show!
After a few rides there it was enough to wear us all out so we decided to watch the parade
Then we made the best discovery ever back at Disneyland.....
Aunt Amy's scooter gets us to the front of the lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Welcome back! Looks like so much fun! All Ansley kept saying for each picture was, "WOW!!!" I know she will have a great time whenever we go.
ps. the weird letters it has for me to spell to make a comment is "mouse"...did you have something to do with that???
HOW FUN! I want to go soooo bad and not just for my kids, but for me. I am still a kid ha ha. The last time we went was when Austin was 4 months old. We might plan a trip to Disneyland in April.
How fun! i am so jealous! We are headed there next summer and i can't wait! It looks like they had a blast! Even Mason! So cute! What fun memories!
Fun Fun fun!!!! I can't wait to go back....although my kids weren't into the princesses at ALL, so that's kinda sad (JR would disagree). You all look so cute! Yes, Russ, even you :-)
Oh, I hate to break the news but Mason may have some competition! I think Lia has a crush on a little guy (and I mean little) named Brenner! They were quite taken with eachother! But really Mason, you won't have to worry too much. He's a little squirt and Lia probably will lose interest when she is a foot taller than him!
Looks like you had a wonderful time!!
what a fun trip. love the picture of mason. he's getting so big! and looks like it was a successful time if you wore your girls out!! you guys are always doing fun stuff.
Post a Comment