Saturday, November 8, 2008

Food Storage

I was REALLY craving some chips and salsa!!! Then I remembered that I have 8 jars that I canned for my food storage, SCORE! I knew this food storage stuff would come in handy some day. Please excuse me while I go pour myself a Diet Coke to go with it!!!

6 comments:

Jeni said...

Nice run Katie!!! Next time call me and I'll totally come with you! We'll see ya tomorrow, and I will try to remember to bring your lion costume we borrowed!

Jessica said...

That's so cool--now that I have my canner I can't wait to make salsa!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love that about canning!!! That is why I have used almost all my pie filling!! It comes so handy to just get it out!!

Neysa said...

Canning is alway a good thing. Thank goodness for diet coke. I LOVE DIET COKE, especially with chips and salsa. I don't think I could ever give it up. I drink it all the time. By the way, we are still going to Arizona for Thanksgiving. We still would LOVE to get together with you sometime while we are there. Are you guys still planning on that? I think I still have your cell number in my phone.

Kena said...

Sounds Fab Katie!

Steph and Keith said...

I may just have to borrow your steam canner Katie! Nothing beats homemade!!!