Every year Christmas gets more fun! As the kids get older they understand it more and traditions begin. This year Russ and I talked a lot about traditions and how we did it growing up and there were a lot of similarities so it was easy to decide how we would do it! We told the girls that when they woke up they needed to come in our room and get us first so Reeslyn did at 5:00 am!!! I made her wait until 6 (I know I'm mean!) and then we went and woke up Mallory. The girls and I waited in my bed while Daddy made a fire for us and they wanted me to take pictures of their silly faces...
A Dollhouse for the girls
(he didn't wake up until 7:00)
Nana and grandad and Aunt Amy came over and we opened the presents from them and ate pull-apart (a tradition from Russ' family)...
and enjoyed each other's company until 8:45 when Russ had to leave for work. The girls had so much fun playing with all of their new toys that they hardly noticed he was gone but when it was time to go visit him at work they were SOOOO excited...
and taking lots of pictures with Reeslyn's new pink camera....
Mallory got lots of make-up that she applied and re-applied all day long...
and Mason got lots of trains...
We finished the night by brushing teeth with all our new toothbrushes...
5 comments:
That looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Merry Christmas to you guys. My sister has information about her little boy who passed away. If you go to my blog, you can click on her photography blog and it will show the sad video of him and other pictures. It has been 2 years today that he died. I just remembered telling you about him a couple of months ago so I just thought I would let you know. She typed every detail about what happended. Feel free to read it if you would like. It's really long though.
Oh so cute!
I love it, cutest little family.
Merry Christmas!
pull apart on christmas morning is the best!
They are soooo cute! I'm glad you had fun. I think it gets better and better each year!
looks like a great christmas. I love that doll house. I'm sure it's keeping the girls very busy. I love little Mason in his glasses. What a cutie.
Post a Comment