What a bummer! I think you should have won. Sorry we didn't make it to tumbling today. I had a doctor's appt. that ran late. We will have to plan a play date after the holidays! Will you e-mail me your address so we can send you our Christmas card? Thanks!
Maybe you should have worn less clothes in your picture. You are a winner in my book! BTW got my camera, been way too busy to even open, it isn't that sad!! The battery is charged and I am committed to getting it opened and taking a picture today. Keep an eye on my blog for the first pic. Also, weren't you saying we should chat about features and stuff?
5 comments:
What a bummer! I think you should have won. Sorry we didn't make it to tumbling today. I had a doctor's appt. that ran late. We will have to plan a play date after the holidays! Will you e-mail me your address so we can send you our Christmas card? Thanks!
Oh, that's too bad!!! I really thought you should have won!!!
Maybe you should have worn less clothes in your picture. You are a winner in my book! BTW got my camera, been way too busy to even open, it isn't that sad!! The battery is charged and I am committed to getting it opened and taking a picture today. Keep an eye on my blog for the first pic. Also, weren't you saying we should chat about features and stuff?
Love you Reese, oh I mean Kate,
Amy :o)
Oh well Katie......we all know the truth that it should of been you.
You looked much more like Reese than the girl who won looked like Jennifer in my opinion.
Post a Comment