The day after Christmas we were supposed to leave and drive up to SG to see my Mom and Stepdad. As I was getting us packed and loading the car Russ was sitting with his head in the toilet throwing up! So I called my mom to let her know that we were still coming but we would be leaving a few hours later than planned since I was trying to get it all done by myself. So we hung up and then 15 minutes later she called back and said "duh, why don't we just come see you instead???" The thought had never crossed either of our minds how much easier that might be! So I stopped packing and sat down and played with my kids and 8 hours later they arrived (they took a little detour) ;)
The next day Neil started cooking his famous spaghetti that he learned how to cook as a missionary in Italy - It was FABULOUS!!!
4 comments:
so did you write the recipe down.....Oh how we love the spaghetti of Grandpa Neil
We love it when they come too! It's so much fun! It's always a bummer when they have to leave!
Visits from Mom are always the best. Looks like you had fun. Hey when does gym start? I hope not this week.....Carson was out of town with my mom :0) Anyway, let me know when you get a second. We can't wait to see you!
That sucks that Your husband was throwing up. I HATE THROWUP. Anyways sounds like you guys had a great time. The weather looks gorgeous. I'm jealous. I would LOVE to live there this time of year FOR SURE. Those are cute pictures.
Post a Comment