Saturday, January 31, 2009

Leotards for Sale

Valentine's Day Special!!!
ALL LEOTARDS $14
plus free shipping!!!

These really are the best leotards ever! They are perfect for dance or gymnastics!!! My daughters have been wearing this brand since they were babies and my favorite part about them is they don't ride up on their little tushies, no adjusting in the middle of class and their underwear stays nice and hidden!
If you are interested in buying one e-mail me for size and style info katieforsbergatcoxdotnet or leave a comment.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Of course you have two little nieces that would love, love, love dancing uniforms as they call them :) Last night as I was putting Ellie to bed she said, "Mommy I need some ballerina shoes." We had just finished a book about a ballerina. I asked her if she wanted me to find her a dance teacher when we get to Milwaukee. She said, "No you can be my dancing teacher, like Aunt Katie is in her garage." If only I had the skills.

Neysa said...

Those look like cute lil dance uniforms. It looks like you have been pretty busy blogging I haven't been on here for awhile. That quote that your daughter said was SO CUTE. Don't you just love the things they say...hilarious. That's too bad your little boys glasses broke...so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'll take one of the cute little girls....are they for sale? Hey, we will not be there tomorrow :0( Seriously, I feel like a loser from missing so many lessons. Our loss! We sure miss ya. We'll have to hang out after soon!