my only question is do you want them matching or different colors and I should probably know this by reading your blog, but if you want them different colors, do your girls have favorite colors? Let me know.
here's my email paiger_jones@yahoo.com and also send me your address so I can send them to you.
3 comments:
if you take out the broccoli and carrots, it sounds like our dinner a few nights ago!!
I would be happy to make your girls bandana dresses! You tell me the color bandana you want and I'll send them your way.
my only question is do you want them matching or different colors and I should probably know this by reading your blog, but if you want them different colors, do your girls have favorite colors? Let me know.
here's my email paiger_jones@yahoo.com and also send me your address so I can send them to you.
Post a Comment