Mason's eyes were dilated for his eye appointment and he thought he was pretty cool in these studly pink glasses
Mallory has the greatest imagination and talks to all of her toys like they are real
Daddy daughter time... I had to teach gym so Russ took the girls by himself to Reeslyn's school field trip to the Wildlife World Zoo
More of Mason's studley pink glasses!
And finally this little girl taking a 2 1/2 hour gymnastic class twice a week and still wanting more! She loves it so much and it just makes me smile from ear to ear!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW...look at Reeslyn's form! I'm sure she's a natural just like you! Must be fun to watch since you love it so much too! P.S. I love your painted cabinets...when did you do that? I never saw a blog post about it!
2 comments:
WOW...look at Reeslyn's form! I'm sure she's a natural just like you! Must be fun to watch since you love it so much too! P.S. I love your painted cabinets...when did you do that? I never saw a blog post about it!
We can't wait to watch Reeslyn at her performance, or competition, or meet...or whatever you call it?? We can't wait!
Post a Comment