Thursday, April 2, 2009

I have heard before of parents eliminating the word "no" out of their vocabulary while their kids are young so they in turn won't say "no" back to them. Personally I think it's quite adorable!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Ok, TOOO cute! Boston was sitting here with me watching it and kept giggling asking "whos dat"! So stinkin cute-until a couple years from now. you'll have to look back on this to remind yourself at one point you thought it was cute!

Maegan said...

I always thought it was cute too, I know people that won't say that word either but I wasn't one of them! Too Cute!!

Neysa said...

Cute video. I have heard of that too. I think it is SO TRUE!!

Di and Justin said...

I agree w/ you katie. that was soo cute :)

Steph and Keith said...

So cute!!!

Diana said...

That was funny! what a stinker! He's got that down!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Anything that Mason is a part of is cute! He is just so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Actually one of my favorite parts of the video is Mallory laughing in the background. When I was looking at it, Spencer was on the other side of the room and smiled saying, "That has to be Mallory." She is so cute!
Can't wait to see all of you next weekend.

Kena said...

ADORABLE!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Adorable indeed!!