Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Did you know...

That today is my birthday, well not really but in Reeslyn's imaginary world it is and she spared no expense to make it the best day ever!!! She started planning early and made sure the decorations were just right.
The Party Hats were my favorite!
She made sure that I looked my best by glittering my eyes and glossing my lips.
Then she pampered me by painting my nails and massaging my arms with lotion.
We played limbo and she even gave me presents! Wow what did I do to deserve all this? Thanks Reese for making my "birthday" extra special!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, happy unbirthday! How fun either way. Do you really need a reason to be pampered by your cutie? I'm impressed with all her efforts. Go Reeslyn, way to pamper your mommy. :)

Josh, Morgan, and Our Kids said...

How cute! Happy "Birthday"! I was wondering what kind of sling you used with your babies. Was it the snugglie type, where the babies sit upright in front of you, or the wrap around type? Just curious...we have a snugglie and Addison does NOT like it at all. Thanks! :)

Katie and Howard said...

What a fun way to be pampered for your "birthday!"

Spencer and Marlee said...

Reeslyn your so cute!!! The party hats turned out so cute and I LOVE the glitter and gloss!

Nana said...

How lucky can you get Katie--what a special daughter you have to spend her day wanter to pamper her Mom. I am very impressed

Neysa said...

That is the CUTEST thing. I LOVE when kids have imaginary stuff they are doing. She is a doll. I didn't even realize that our kids are pretty close in age. I was thinking she was going to be in the 1st grade this fall or something. That is CRAZY though...isn't it? We are going to have Kindergarteners.

Anonymous said...

That is one of the awesomest things I've heard in a long time! You should try to convince her that people have 4 birthdays every year......just so you can get more sparkles, hats and gloss! Love it. We should get together sometime soon. You've got to see my little girl!