Reeslyn is so excited to start kindergarten and I am so grateful to Miss Linda and Miss Amber for preparing her so well for it! She is my child who loves school and can never get enough of it, which is why I am so glad that we have all day kindergarten. Congratulations Reeslyn we love you!!!
Miss Linda is THE best!!! and Katie you are so good about blogging! I am so far behind...I got on here this morning to try and play catch up and I end up looking at everyone else's.
It's Sunday September 6th. I don't know how you feel about running on Sunday. I haven't ever done it so I don't know either. But I didn't make the lottery for the SG marathon and am so bummed about that and want to do another race and thought the Disney one would be sweet?
8 comments:
Reeslyn you are getting to big!! I can't believe you will be going to kindergarten next year!! CONGRATS!! I love your dress and you look cute in it.
I didn't know she was going to Miss Linda, She is the BEST!!!
Way to go Reeslyn! She is looking so grown up these days!
Miss Linda is THE best!!! and Katie you are so good about blogging! I am so far behind...I got on here this morning to try and play catch up and I end up looking at everyone else's.
Congrats on graduating...
Congrats! My little boy is done on Friday. I am SO sad. He is going to Kindergarten this Fall. My, they sure grow fast. Where does the time go?
It's Sunday September 6th. I don't know how you feel about running on Sunday. I haven't ever done it so I don't know either. But I didn't make the lottery for the SG marathon and am so bummed about that and want to do another race and thought the Disney one would be sweet?
Congratulations Reeslyn, what a wonderful example you are to me.
Grandpa and I are very proud of you.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment