Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I would hardly call it babysitting...

It's more like "managing" a squabble here and there.

We are fortunate enough to live next door to cousins that just happen to all be the same age (within weeks). Stephanie and I trade off babysitting all the time which is just down right fantastic but what is even more fantastic is that we came up with this brilliant idea that we would switch off going to the temple each week. So this week was her week and all I can say is the blessings of her going all came to my house. The kids all played so good together, I was even able to workout for an hour. These cousins have grown up more like siblings and I love every minute of it (and I know they do too)!

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a blessing. Kudos on using it wisely and getting to the temple. Sounds like a dream for you and your kiddies. We love our cousins from afar!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How fun for your kids!! It's so fun to have cousins to close!! It's a real plus to get to do to the temple so often!

Bronwyn James said...

Wow, that really is fantastic. What we wouldn't give for on-hand, ready babysitting!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh. To have family nearby. How cool is that?!!!