That looks so good!!! How exciting for you guys. You are officially becoming a "Lake Family." I am so jealous that all of you are going to Lake Powell!! We wish we could go, next year. We need to make it a reunion every summer!! Lake Powell and 4th of July..... We will miss out on the fun!! Spencer would love to have a boat someday too!! I told him he could possibly have on when he grows up!
1 comment:
That looks so good!!! How exciting for you guys. You are officially becoming a "Lake Family." I am so jealous that all of you are going to Lake Powell!! We wish we could go, next year. We need to make it a reunion every summer!! Lake Powell and 4th of July..... We will miss out on the fun!!
Spencer would love to have a boat someday too!! I told him he could possibly have on when he grows up!
Post a Comment