We had our primary talent show yesterday and it was a huge success. Reeslyn was very excited about doing her gymnastics routine, she even made up her whole routine all by herself. But a few days before I started to worry if she would really do it front of all those people. So I thought of an idea... they had said that the adults who work in primary could share their talents as well so I asked Reeslyn if she would like to do a routine together and she was ecstatic! So we decided to pretend that the tables were turned and she was teaching me gymnastics and that I wasn't quite up to par for her standards :) She did such a good job and I was so so so so proud of her!!!
9 years ago
10 comments:
That was awesome!! I enjoyed it a lot! I am so impressed with you and your flexibility! You've had how many kids?? Wow after 3 kids still being able to do all that!! Reeslyn is doing such a great job!! I am amazed!!
so call me a loser, but this video made me cry. my mom walked in and asked what was wrong!!! You are the cutest mom ever. I hope someday i can be like you and have the relationship with my kids like you do. Nice job reeslyn and katie!!!
WOW! Great job Reeslyn!! You are so talented! Gracelyn loved watching you guys!
How fun!
VERY GOOD GUYS! Both of you did GREAT.
that was AWESOME..
I do have the pregnancy card to play...but I have cried everytime I have watched this! You two are so cute! I forgot to tell you that I took a video of this too incase you would want the different view.
AWESOME!
That was a great idea! You guys did an awesome job!
good job reeslyn and aunt katie! love caitlyn
Post a Comment